Apply to PresentWe are accepting applications for the 2018 Emerging Markets Day pitch competition. This year for Emerging Markets Day, we invite clean energy or carbon emission reducing ventures seeking series A-C capital to apply to present at our day-long event and pitch to a panel of investors. We accept applicants ranging from prototype stage to commercially ready with a clean energy technology or business solution in Emerging Markets.
- Step 1: Read the Application Instructions for guidelines and details about what is needed on the application and how it will be evaluated
- Step 2: Gather all required documentation to complete the application. It must be done in one sitting
- Step 3: Submit the application for review before 11:59 PM EST on Friday, December 15th.
Why Apply?Emerging markets Day gives you many opportunities to learn from industry professionals while refining and presenting your business model to a range of investors.
As an applicant, you will have the following opportunities:
Expert Review & Selection
- 100 leading investors and national incubators review startup applications and provide valuable, direct feedback to applicants
- Applicants will receive free entry to apply to present during the Industry Growth Forum by submitting an Emerging Markets Day application
- Applicants who are not selected to present are still invited to attend Emerging Markets Day and the Industry Growth Forum at no cost (up to 100 attendees)
- Applicants will have access to Posit Partners pitch refining webinar, "Tell Your Story, Sell Your Story"
- Top 3 presenting companies will receive 40 hours of technical assistance at NREL
- Best Venture winner will receive in-kind services valued at $10,000 for 40 hours of consulting services provided by Posit Partners
Mentoring & Business Support
- Applicants receive education and resources throughout the application & selection process, provided in partnership with our sponsors
- Finalists receive mentoring by leading investors and incubators to help them refine their strategy & pitch
- Get early access to sign up for One-on-One networking meetings with investors, strategic partners, and government agencies
- Expand your network through hundreds of the world’s leading clean energy investors, executives, and technologists