Apply to PresentWe are accepting applications for the 2018 Emerging Markets Day pitch competition. This year for Emerging Markets Day, we invite clean energy ventures seeking series A-C capital to apply to present at our day-long event and pitch to a panel of investors. We accept applicants ranging from prototype stage to commercially ready with a clean energy technology or business solution in Emerging Markets.
- Step 1: Read the Application Instructions for guidelines and details about what is needed on the application and how it will be evaluated
- Step 2: Gather all required documentation to complete the application. It must be done in one sitting
- Step 3: Submit the application for review
Why Apply?Emerging markets Day gives you many opportunities to learn from industry professionals while refining and presenting your business model to a range of investors.
As an applicant, you will have the following opportunities:
Expert Review & Selection
- 100 leading investors and national incubators review startup applications and provide valuable, direct feedback to applicants
- Applicants will receive free entry to present during the Industry Growth Forum by submitting an Emerging Markets Day application
- Applicants who are not selected to present are still invited to attend Emerging Markets Day and the Industry Growth Forum at no cost (up to 100 attendees)
- The 3 Best Venture Awards given during the Industry Growth Forum will receive 40 hours of technical assistance from NREL
Mentoring & Business Support
- Applicants receive education and resources throughout the application & selection process, provided in partnership with our sponsors
- Finalists receive mentoring by leading investors and incubators to help them refine their strategy & pitch
- Get early access to sign up for One-on-One networking meetings with investors, strategic partners, and government agencies
- Expand your network through hundreds of the world’s leading clean energy investors, executives, and technologists