About Emerging Markets Day
At Emerging Markets Day, the National Renewable Energy Laboratory’s (NREL’s) Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center convenes investors, startups, and industry leaders from the United States and around the world to highlight promising clean technology solutions able to help solve some of the most pressing challenges in emerging economies.
The all-day event features pitches from investor-selected early stage companies, one-on-one networking, and insightful advice from industry experts working to connect impact ventures with critical resources including capital and strategic partners.
Startups deploying or planning to deploy in an emerging economy, including:
- Early stage companies seeking seed, debt, or series A-C capital.
- Clean energy or carbon emission-reducing ventures.
- U.S.-based and international startups.
Investors and other industry professionals, including:
- Impact investors interested in triple bottom line opportunities addressing environmental and social challenges.
- Traditional investors seeking early stage investment opportunities.
- Cleantech professionals, thought leaders and entrepreneurial support organizations from government, industry, and incubators.
Interested in seeing what type of investors and industry partners attend? See our 2018 one-on-one meetings list.
Learn about past presenters.