Apply to Present
Why Apply?The Emerging Markets Day provides many valuable opportunities to accelerate your company’s growth. You may apply to both the Emerging Markets Day and the Industry Growth Forum. As a startup applicant, you will have the following opportunities:
Discounted attendee fees
- Applicants selected as finalists will receive one (1) complimentary registration for the event(s) for which they applied. (valued at up to $450)
- Applicants who are not selected to present are still invited to attend the Emerging Markets Day and the Industry Growth Forum at a discounted rate.
Expert Review & Selection
- 100 leading investors and national incubators review startup applications
- All applicants will be provided valuable, direct feedback from the reviewers
Mentoring & Business Support
- Applicants receive education and resources throughout the application & selection process, provided in partnership with our sponsors
- Applicants will have access to Posit Partners pitch refining webinar, "Selling Your Story: 3 Keys to a Strong Presentation"
- Finalists receive pre-event mentoring by leading investors and incubators to help you refine your business strategy and pitch
- Top 3 presenting companies will receive 40 hours of technical assistance at NREL
- Best Venture winner will receive in-kind services valued at $10,000 for 40 hours of consulting services provided by Posit Partners
- Applicants get early access to sign up for One-on-One networking meetings with investors, strategic partners, and government agencies
- Expand your network through forging connections with hundreds of the world’s leading cleantech and energy investors, executives, and technologists