Apply to Present
The Apply to Present deadline has passed.
Thank you for your submissions.
"Emerging Markets Day was a unique opportunity to share Emrgy’s vision for growth among potential investors, partners, and collaborating startups in a high-profile environment. The exposure we have received from the event, and the opportunity to speak alongside many other visionary companies with sustainable missions, has continued throughout the year and we are grateful to be able to expand the breadth of our network through NREL’s events. We will certainly aim to participate again next year!"
- Emily Morris, CEO, Emrgy, Inc. 2018 Presenter.
Why Apply?Emerging Markets Day is a fantastic opportunity for startups to meet investors, share best practices with other entrepreneurs, and get exposure to the broader cleantech community.
- Feedback on your application from our Investor Selection Committee.
- Pitch training from Posit Partners, a communications firm specializing in branding and positioning.
- Early access to sign-up for one-on-one meetings with seated investors and industry professionals.
- Discounted registration to attend, even if not selected to present.
- The opportunity to present on May 8, 2019, to an audience of investors, entrepreneurs, and industry partners.
Companies Selected to Present
- Ten startups will be selected to present by the Investor Selection Committee.
- Presenting companies will be paired with mentors to help them develop their pitches.
- Presenting companies will receive pitch training from Posit Partners.
- Presenting companies will receive one complimentary registration and one discounted registration to attend.
Outstanding Venture AwardPresenting companies will compete to win the Outstanding Venture Award. This includes:
- $10,000 of in-kind marketing consultation from Posit Partners.
- 40 hours of technology assistance from National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) experts.
- Communications & press opportunities.
Additional PrizesThe top three ventures selected by a panel of judges will be acknowledged at the event, will receive up to 40 hours of an NREL researcher’s time to help you solve a specific go-to-market challenge, and mention through NREL marketing activities.
Who Should Apply?If you are a clean technology venture from anywhere in the world seeking funding between Seed and Series C who is planning on deploying to an emerging economy, you are the perfect applicant for Emerging Markets Day.
Applicants will need to register to attend the event separately and will receive notification once registration is open.